- Total Supply: 1,000,000,000
- Available in Sale: 50%
- Hard Cap: $30 million
- Market Cap: $60 million
- Token Type: ERC-20
- Ticker: KEEP
- Pre-Sale: No
- Whitelist: Yes, TBA
- Public Sale Live: Q2, 2018
- Weekly Bonuses: TBA
- Volume Bonuses: TBA
- Token Distribution Date: TBA, but will be unlocked right after TGE (ICO)
- Website: https://keep.network/
Keep Network is a privacy solution for the Ethereum Network that allows private data to be stored off-chain, whilst still utilizing all the other benefits of the Ethereum public blockchain. The private enclaves, or Keeps, rely on secure multiparty computation (sMPC) to generate secure, store, encrypt and transmit data. Basically, what this means is that Keep enables private smart contracts, which have potential applications whenever sensitive data is involved.
- Strong demand for private smart contract functionality for applications that involve sensitive data. For example, with the Dead Man switch feature you can have trusts or estates to activate automatically and reveal specific instructions or distribute funds.
- Other projects in the space have been well recieved, e.g. Enigma currently has a market cap around 3x the size of what the Keep market cap will be.
- Keep token has utility in the platform as clients use it to purchase private data storage and providers stake tokens whilst operating Keeps (nodes), so value should appreciate over time if there is demand for the token.
- Similar goal to Enigma, who are more established but have a slightly different focus on building applications for the platform i.e. Catalyst. However, Keep are focusing on building the infrastructure. Whether they will be in direct competition in the future depends on how the projects both develop.
- Development is behind schedule as the token sale was planned for February and the network launch for March. However, the public sale has yet to take place meaning the network launch is also likely delayed - neither of which have been updated on the website. Whilst it is not uncommon for projects to be delayed, this has not been communicated effectively and creates uncertainty in the community.
Disclaimer: Readers should do their own research before investing funds in any company, cryptographic asset or piece of equipment. CoinDrift shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services mentioned in this article.