DFINITY Airdrop & ICO Info | The Blockchain Computer
- Total Supply: TBA
- Available in Sale: 4.75%
- Hard Cap: ~ $93 million
- Market Cap: ~ $1.95 billion
- Token Type: Own wallet
- Ticker: DFN
- Pre-Sale: Private and only for accredited investors.
- Whitelist: Yes, only for airdrop
- Public Sale Live: No public sale
- Weekly Bonuses: None
- Volume Bonuses: None
- Token Distribution Date: TBA
- Website: https://dfinity.org/
DFINITY ICO Cancelled and Replaced with Airdrop
In a recent blog post from the team it was announced that there will be no DFINITY ICO. The reason cited was because of regulatory issues that could cause legal problems for the foundation in the future, with the proposed solution to hold a small private presale for the remaining 4.75% and to airdrop DFINITY tokens to select community members. The DFINITY airdrop details are as follows:
How Many DFINITY Tokens will be Airdropped?
- 1.25% of total supply worth 35 million CHF, or roughly $35.3 million!
How Do I Take Part in the DFINITY Airdrop?
- Those who have been active in the community for the longest will receive tokens first e.g. through participating in Slack, Rocket Chat, joining the mailing list, Telegram etc. The whitelist will be automatically generated.
- Individuals from the USA cannot take part for regulatory reasons.
- KYC emails will begin being sent out on 30th May and end on June 2nd. The deadline to complete KYC is 8th June.
How Many DNF Tokens Will I Receive?
- The drop will be split in two. The larger 25 million CHF drop will be divided between people who joined the mailing list before April 4th 2018. These members will receive between 500 & 2500 CHF worth of tokens. This will depend on the individuals ‘airdrop cap’, which will be determined by how long and active they have been in the community.
- An additional 10 million CHF of DNF tokens will be split between those that joined after April 4th, which the team hope will result in around 100 CHF per person!
Website FAQ: https://dfinity.org/faq
Disclaimer: Readers should do their own research before investing funds in any company, cryptographic asset or piece of equipment. CoinDrift shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services mentioned in this article.